Heritage Hall Christian School (HHCS), a ministry of Grace Baptist Church, is a school for parents and guardians who desire a quality, Christian educational experience for their children. HHCS believes that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and sets forth absolute truth by which Christians are to live. HHCS seeks to minister to families and students who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior, who are committed to serving the Lord and seeking His will, and who are faithful to a Bible-preaching church (Amos 3:3).
These principles are specified in these general guidelines:
HHCS admits all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, creed, color, or national and ethnic origin.
We desire for Heritage Hall Christian School to be a joyful place for children to learn and grow. The administration, faculty and staff are dedicated to providing a challenging academic curriculum in a setting that makes learning enjoyable. Fine arts and athletics develop skills students can use throughout their lives as they seek to serve the Lord. We have no greater joy than to know that "our children" walk in Truth (III John 4).
Use this link to log into your Sycamore account.
• On the Sycamore homepage, to the left, click on "My School" and then the P/T Conference tab. It will open a new screen for you.
• At the top left, choose the drop-down box to select your child’s name.
• You will see a graph that shows the teacher’s availability. The green boxes indicate an available time.
• To schedule a conference time, click on the box for the teacher and time you want.
• A confirmation box will appear on your screen, click “CONFIRM”.
• You will see an icon in the box that you have selected. Note: a red box indicates it is not available. • If you have more than one student, you will go back and repeat the above steps to enter in another conference time.
• To check your scheduled time(s), you must be on your Sycamore homepage and to the right in the “Parent Teacher Conferences” window box you will click “Check Your Schedule”.
• To print your schedule (you must be in the screen that shows the green and red boxes) you will need to click on the blue “Summary” button that is at the top right corner of the screen. There is not a “Print” button, but you can right click on the screen and select it to print for you.
Please contact us if you have any questions.